Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not...gonna...make...it...



Last week was week 3. I was planning on tackling the dining room and adjoining front hall. But, it didn't happen. We packed the car and left town on Wednesday for a few days of fun at the Lake of the Ozarks with Mom and Dad. There were car rides with Mad Libs, sunset boat rides, peach pie, cold beer, and both kids caught fish. It was definitely a nice break. It was a great time. I just had to work my butt off before we left for my actual job(s), so I didn't squeeze in any time to empty out the gift bag closet - yes there is a whole closet of them, or declutter the dining room table. No worries, it'll happen. In the meantime, enjoy the view...






3 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures of pie?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did gift bags last weekend...it took about an hour. I should never ever have to buy one again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A room a week cleaning concept laid out in a blog - brilliant! I'm already thinking, "Hey, maybe I can actually get my house clean, too."
    (I'll need to eat pie to keep me going though.)

    ReplyDelete