Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Another Week Off


Last week was the second of three vacations scheduled that were going to interrupt my summer cleaning lunacy. At least this time, I had the sense to realize I wasn't gonna make it and just happily took the week off from cleaning as well as work and other stuff.

And, I am gonna cut myself another break. We are leaving next week to go visit the Holts - yay!, and Fletch's birthday falls in between, so I am not even going to try to double up this week and get an extra one done. The stuff that is left is far too hard, and I just have too much other stuff to do. But, I am gonna tackle a bathroom. That's gotta count for something.

In the meantime, we had a great time in Taos. The kids were awesome in the car, and it was a great time: hiking, eating, teaching the kids dominoes and card games, and just getting out of this doggone heat! The high temperatures there are the lows in Dallas. I honestly don't know how much longer I can take it. Anyway, here are a few highlights of our trip.






































No comments:

Post a Comment